Introducing the Gazelle Cabby: the ultimate family transporter designed with practicality and the distinct Dutch touch. This bike showcases Gazelle's expertise in shedding weight, incorporating innovative features, and delivering a comfortable and easy-riding experience.
The Gazelle Cabby offers a one-size-fits-all solution, accommodating riders ranging from approximately 155cm in height and up. With the ability to raise the seat post, taller riders can also enjoy a comfortable fit. The clever ergonomic design between the headtube and seat post ensures an optimal riding position for everyone. Additionally, the extensive use of stainless steel hardware ensures durability, allowing the bike to withstand outdoor conditions without rusting.
- Suitable for riders of all heights
- Compact storage capability, fits into narrow spaces
- Lightweight design and wide tires for an effortless ride
- Removable bucket, bucket can also be in fold mode for maximum aerodynamics
- 9 feet long cargo bike
- Weights approximately 75 Lbs (34 Kg)
- Box has capacity of around 135 Lbs.
- Comes with a bench and seat belts for passengers
- Equipped with a standard rear rack for additional cargo.
- Wide two-legged prop stand for stable parking
- Can carry physically larger loads, up to the seize of a small washing machine.
- Chain Guard - keep you and your bike clean and no need to worry about getting your pant leg caught.
- Luggage Rear Rack - store your bag and groceries.
- Internal Drum Brakes
- Bell - you need a bell, it’s the law!
- Working Dynamo Powered Lights - it’s attached, so no one is taking yours.
- Rear Wheel Lock - attached to your frame, you’ll never forget your lock again.
- Internal 7 Gears - low maintenance, never skip a gear.
- Upright Seating Position - for optimal comfort and the best visibility.
- Suspension Seat Post
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Chain Lock Included
Electric options not available
Experience the versatility and reliability of the Gazelle Cabby, perfect for family adventures and daily commuting alike.
Due to the nature of secondhand products, minor scratches, rust, and wear is normal to see and may not be visible in image. This does not affect the performance of the bike.
Pick-up and local delivery options available.